Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bush Ballerinas - {Gold Coast Photographer}

Yesterday I photographed 2 beautiful ballerinas, it was alot of fun. I also did some family shots on their amazing property, where dad was born years ago. Margi thank you for a great day in your beautiful home, it really is stunning and I can see why it means so much to you. You have 2 awesome girls and you have every right to be proud. Just a little sneak peak, could decid on just a couple of photos so I thought I'd do up a few story boards with some of my favs. Will be in contact in a few weeks with the rest of the shots.
xx Rana.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how i miss my ballet days. these images took me back!!
gorgeous images!

Susan said...

these are so gorgeous! How col to have a ballet bar in their room!