Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miss Charli - {Gold Coast Photographer}


When Kasey contacted me about taking photos of her gorgeous Miss Charli, I knew it would be fun as Kasey is an artist and was very excited about the props she had been collecting for photos. Check out Kasey's beautiful artwork here. Even though we didn't end up using a lot of them I got some beautiful photos of the lovely Charli, something about her made me use a slight vintage twist in the processing.
Kasey and Shannon, enjoy your sneak peak and I'll let you know when the gallery is up :)
xx Rana




And lastly, I think this is my fav, just something about it that I love :)

4 comments:

Carissa gorman said...

Oh just gorgeous, I love the washing basket one with the texture the best, fantastic job - Carissa

Sheridan said...

Oh my god, no way, the basket one is way way way the best, it is gorgeous....something about it, like how dare you take my photo! :)

Susan Wall said...

such a sweet little baby. love her name too! great images!!

Sarah Black said...

What a divine little doll, And yes, I thik that lovely vintage processing does really suit her. Lovely work, Rana.