Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful Julia take 2 - Gold Coast Photographer

This weekend I met up with Helen. Andrew and the beautiful Miss Julia to take 2 on their newborn shoot. At 2 weeks Julia didn't want to sleep, at 4 weeks she was the same! However she was very happy to lie there and pose this time. And I must say I totally adore this session, I love the shots I got, and Helen, I hope you and Andrew love them as well.
Helen is a ladybug fan, something I did not know when she booked her session, yet coincidentally I made a "Do Not Open" sign out of ladybug paper for Helen's maternity session! So when I saw these ladybug wings, I had to get them for Miss Julia's newborn session. I am so glad I did!
Helen and Andrew, it was an absolute pleasure and I can't wait to capture Julia as she grows up - she is so beautiful, talk about making a girl clucky!






4 comments:

Natalie Davies said...

awww she is beautiful, and those ladybug wings look awesome! I love lady bugs too :)

LK said...

how cute! love the lady bug wings!

Sophie said...

Now that is one cute bubba!!

Anonymous said...

she is so pretty!!nice pictures!