Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Inspiration

When putting the blog together I wanted to include a list of people who inspire me, I started the list and added it to the right of the menu bar, but as I was listing I thought I won't have room for all the people that inspire me, so I have kept it short for now, including just a sprinkling of my favs. I will however make it effort to do the odd post with links to people who have inspired me.
This weeks inspiration is the very talented Natalie Bice, I'm loving whats showing up on her blog at the moment, awesome images Nat, you truly inspire me xxxx
And because no post is complete without a photo...............


my 3 biggest sources of daily inspiration!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG thank you so much....wow. Isn't it great when you love your job.

Your blog is looking fantasitc and the fact that you did it yourself...well done.

Rana said...

Pleasure Nat, honestly everytime one of your photos shows up in my contacts on flickr, I just go WOW.