Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by the very talented Suse

Here is what I have to do:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. I always drive with bare feet, this has got me in trouble when I arrive somewhere and realise that I don't have shoes in the car!

2. I have wanted to be a midwife since I was 18, I finally fulfilled my dream at the young age of 32 :P

3. I have just applied for an exciting new position - keep your fingers crossed for me!

4. There is only 16 more sleeps till my birthday

5. Yes I still get excited about my birthday like a little kid!

6. I met my husband during an overseas trip which was supposed to end in USA (with my boyfriend at the time), never made it past Australia lol.

7. I'm a kiwi but feel Australia is my home.

Now to tag some people who hopefully haven't already been tagged........

Rachel

Kristen

Naomi

Kym

Kate

Nicole

Danni

and a pic to leave you with, my wonderful family xxxx


No comments: