Thursday, February 5, 2009

1/2 price specials ending soon - {Gold Coast Photographer}

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 1/2 price specials I have been offering for the last 6 months are about to end. Come March I will be rolling out a new fee structure, as well as new packages. Anyone who has booked a shoot prior to the 1st March, or is waiting to order prints, the old fee structure will be honored. So if you want to take advantage of the 50% off deals you need to book a photo shoot before March 1st.
Also keep an eye out for my new look blog, coming soon.

I will still be offering specials every now and then, and for now wedding packages will still be at discount prices.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

And to end, a photo of my biggest boy, he is growing up so much.

No comments: