Thursday, February 26, 2009

Faux Newborn shoot - {Gold Coast Photographer}

I have decided to give up on the idea that my best friend will ever have kids, more chance of me having another baby, than of her making me an "Aunty" and I tell you the chances of me having another baby are pretty minimal! So when she told me she was going to have a furbaby I got very excited of the prospect of doing a newborn shoot! Today she brought her baby home and I had a wonderful time snapping some pics of him, introducing the beautiful Ty, an 8 week old cocker spaniel pup, isn't he devine!!
Love ya Sheridan xxx Hope you love these as much as me.







10 comments:

Kirsty said...

Aaaaaw, we had a puppy just like this a few years ago...seeing these made me remember how irresistible she was!

Natalie said...

Awwwww these are just so sweet. Love their sad faces and floopy ears.

Anonymous said...

After I stopped laughing out loud at the puppy in all the classic newborn poses I started aaawwwing like everyone else at the adorable lttle guy. Great photos Rana and thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

LOL these are so great! Love your puppy work.....

Anonymous said...

LOL these are so great! Love your puppy work.....

Anonymous said...

Wow these are adorable! What a cute puppy!

Anonymous said...

How totally adorable is this 'baby' I think they are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

oh LOL he is beautiful! I love these! You need to do our puppy ;)

Anonymous said...

hehe so cute :-)

.olga. said...

That is brilliant!! Love it Rana!:)