Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twice as nice - {Gold Coast Photographer}

This week I had the total pleasure of cuddling (and photography) beautiful twin girls. As adorable as they were they had decided they did not want to both sleep at the same time, and if one was awake it was far more fun to try and hit her sister rather than lie still for a photo :) So only a few twin photos, lots of ones of them on their own though.
Couldn't decide which ones to show so I thought it was a great chance to do up a couple of storyboards to show off some of my favs. I've also put up 2 of my favs that are a bit different to "normal" portraits.
Coralee, I hope the girls weren't too unsettled after I left. They are both beautiful and you are so amazing and calm, thank you for your patience :)
Will be in touch soon.
xx Rana :)




That last one is probably one of my favouritest photos so far!

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

OMG..could they POSSIBLY be any cuter???? Beautiful babies and beautiful pics Rana!

Sarah Black said...

Oh so so gorgeous, Rana. Beautiful babies, beautiful storyboard, beautiful processing!

Katie Toland said...

RANA!!! These are so gorgeous. What beautiful babies and you've done such a wonderful job capturing them. I agree with you, that last pic is just perfect.

Stella Pics said...

Rana
I love stopping by your blog, such gorgeous images. as always :)

Philly said...

You did a beautiful job Rana! So sweet

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rana, My girls are georgeous - I'm so proud and I'm telling everyone!! Coralee