Sunday, August 9, 2009

07-08-09 a date to remember - {Gold Coast Photograher}

I'm not sure if Sharon chose this date specifically so Andrew would never forget it, if not, I think its a clever idea ;)
I had the joy of photographing Sharon & Andrew's wedding this week, a lovely small and intimate ceremony.
Sharon amazed me with her talent, not only did she make the cake (which had the most beautiful topper I have EVER seen) she also made her dress, WOW I was impressed.
I loved the way these 2 looked at each other, like I've said I'm a sucker for love. They were both beaming all day.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day guys. Hope you had a fabulous night last night. I'll be in contact soon with the rest of your gallery.
xx Rana





6 comments:

Sharon and Andrew said...

You've done an amazing job Rana! Thankyou so much from both of us, we can't wait to see the rest.

Natalie said...

Wow, they look so in love, you've taken some really gorgeous shots.

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous :-) Love the date - that is awesome!!!

Gemma Higgins-Sears said...

congrats to the obviously happy couple! Great colourful images!

Kellie said...

Congratulations on such beautiful photography and for really capturing how very much in love Andrew and Sharon really are. They are both besotted by each other and your photography communicates exactly that. I love you Andrew and Sharon, your little sister, Kellie xx

Meggsy said...

Rana your photos are truly devine, Sharon and Andrew look so lovely.
It was a fantastic day and you have captured their love so well. We can't wait to see the rest.
Megan & Shane