Sunday, July 12, 2009

SURPRISE - {Gold Coast Photographer}

Sue approached me about capturing her 50th birthday in photos (Yes I do parties too!), I excitedly said yes.... then she told me a big secret that I had to keep to myself. Yes Sue was planning a big shindig for her 50th, but her and her partner Peter were surprising everyone and getting married as well. I'm a sucker for love, so this made it even more exciting for me. Sue, Peter & I hid away and watched as the guests arrived, and then the MC announced Sue, then told everyone the big surprise :) The rest of the night was filled with lots of laughter, dancing and love. Oh and to top it off, it was a purple party!

Sue and Peter, it was wonderful to be part of your special night, thank you :)
Will let you know when the rest of the photos are ready.
xx Rana :)



2 comments:

Nicole Fiteni said...

What a gorgeous bride!! The fun and love of the night comes out of the images in bucket loads!!

Kirsty said...

Oh wow! How cool! Her dress is AHHHHH - MAZING!!!!