Friday, July 3, 2009

Beach Fun - {Gold Coast Photographer}

This week I headed down to the beach with one of my best friends for a bit of sunset fun. Sheridan had seen the jumping photos I have on the wall of my kids and wanted something similar for her wall (the result is the last photo in this sneak peak! It was a lot of fun, I made them kiss lot (I have a habit of doing this!) and we got some great shots.
Love ya heaps Sheridan, hope these are good enough for your walls ;)
More coming your way soon.





3 comments:

Sarah Black said...

Oh my goodness, Rana, these are really really wonderful. I love the angles you have used, great family portraits. And the colours are so fun of course. Hope they love.

Robyn Geering said...

gorgeous Rana, the colours are just sensational

mum2abc said...

Doesn't he work at Logan? he looks familiar. Your photos are always amazing - don't you feel pulled between midwifery and photography???? you really are wonderful.