Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet little Pixie - {Gold Coast Photographer}

Yesterday I went and revisited Lisa and Glen who I did a previous maternity session with. They have welcomed into the world the most beautiful little pixie - Emily.
The hardest thing with baby photos is a baby's temperament is so easily changed. Mis E was the cutest little button, happy to give me some gorgeous smiles to start with, then she decided that was it, didn't want to smile, didn't want to sleep, wasn't happy to play the game. So we cut the session short but still got some beautiful photos. My fav is the last one in the sneak peak.

Lisa and Glen, hope you love these -how could you not!, will be in contact soon with the rest of your gallery.
Rana :)





4 comments:

kirsten said...

gorgeous! I think mum and dad will love them!!!

Jen Stocks said...

Beautiful stuff! I think the last one if perfect too. You would never tell she wasn't cooperating at all!

Fran Paysen said...

Now that is a REALLY cute babe. You've captured the dearest expressions Rana and wonderful interaction.

Jenny Goddard said...

Beautiful pics!! That last image particularly is just fantastic - I would want it huge!!!!!!