Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Hunter - {Gold Coast Photographer}

What a gorgeous happy boy this little man was. So many cute photos it was hard to choose which ones to put up for a sneak peak. While full of smiles alot of the time, Hunter also was very serious at times, made me wonder what he was thinking about.
He wasn't quite sure about the whole cake smash idea, he thought the candle was the best part of the hold thing - and thats all he wanted to eat!

Bernadette, it was wonderful to see how Hunter is growing into a sweet boy full of personality. Thank you for having me back again. Will be in contact soon.
xx Rana




Happy 1st Birthday! My 1st attempt at a cake smash :)

And lastly, I dare you not to smile when you look at these photos :)

4 comments:

Sheridan Robinson said...

Oh my god, love the black & white ones. Contemplating all the troubles of the world!

Renee Bell said...

definetely smiling Rana - they are great photos... so cute!!!

Jo Ashworth said...

what a thoughtful little man, and such an expressive face! lovely rana

Susan Wall said...

He is just such a cutie! I love the one of him thinking, what a classic! stunning Rana.