Monday, September 21, 2009

Love was in the air - {Gold Coast Wedding Photographer}

When I received an email from Leisa asking to me to photograph her wedding I nearly jumped off my seat, I was so excited :) and surprised, I work with both Leisa and Glen and I must of been walking around with my head in the clouds as I was totally unaware of their upcoming wedding. Of course I said yes. I am so glad I was given the privilege to share their special day, what a beautiful day it was. Leisa looked absolutely breathtakingly beautiful (I'm sure Glen agrees with me) and their were many a damp eye during the ceremony, I will admit, even I teared up, especially when they said in their vows "I will not promise to love you because I have no say in it, it just happens" The wedding took place in the stunning hinterland location of Ruffles Lodge. It truly was a perfect day, I hope these photos do it justice.

Leisa and Glen, I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world, have a fabulous honeymoon, are you sure you don't want me to come and photograph it for you (they are off to Africa -SO jealous!!). I will be in touch when you get back.
xxx Rana









3 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous work Rana!!! And wow, what a breathtaking location.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Looks like a stunning location, stunning bride, and stunning wedding! xox

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos of what looks like a fantastic day. Congratulations to Glen and Leisa.
Barb W