Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Totally Gorgeous - {Gold Coast Photographer}

During the weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Nicole and Michael, I woke up to grey, overcast weather and was quite worried that their beautiful outdoors wedding was going to be rained out. Thankfully the sun come out, it was a beautiful wedding. Nicole, you were so relaxed and you looked absolutely stunning. The 4 kids were totally gorgeous as you will see, I have saved my fav photo of them till last.
Nicole and Mick, hope you had a fabulous honeymoon, will be in contact soon with the rest of the photos. Thank you so much for letting me share your fabulous day xx
Rana :)








2 comments:

jackie cooper said...

Love the ones of the little girls and their shoes!!

Natalie said...

Beautiful work Rana. The last photos is perfect.