Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lots of family fun - {Gold Coast Photographer}

During the weekend I had a lot of fun photographying this extended family. The littlest girl in these pictures you may recognise from some previous shoots, Miss Sophie's mum contacted me and asked if I could do a shoot for her family, and all her in laws. SO 7 adults and 3 kids later I'm sure you'll understand why I have posted such a big sneak peak.
I hope these guys had as much fun as I did and thank you for being such good sports when you got wet!
Will be in contact soon.
:) Rana










4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous work Rana!

Dannii said...

Lovely work there! I love so many of those shots!

Sharon said...

Fantastic session! LOVE the location. The clients will love them!

Peta Nikel said...

Wow, gorgeous session Rana.