Sunday, November 15, 2009

Young Love -sigh- {Gold Coast Photographer}

I have said it before I am a total sucker for love, when Kym said today her eldest had brought his girlfriend as they would like a few photos together I was a little excited, ahhh young love, its a pretty special thing. I loved this mini session so much. I don't think I can choose a favourite! Let me know which is your fav :)
If you know of any lovers out there who want to celebrate their love for each other, please send them my way :)
Hope you guys love these as much as I do!
xx Rana :)



3 comments:

Katie Toland said...

wow rana, these are beautiful. that first one is just magic!

Peta said...

So sweet! The first is my favourite.

Martha said...

I like the first one too....it reminds me of Twilight! Beautiful work xm