Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love, Happiness, Laughter, Fun - part 1 - {Gold Coast Photographer}

This weekends wedding was all of the above and more! I had an awesome time capturing the awesome day of Lisa and Jace's wedding. The girls started the day at 5.30am at the hairdressers (Thank you Lisa for not wanting me there that early!!) 3 crazy bridesmaids had me laughing all day (see part 2 for a hilarious photo of them!). The beautiful wedding ceremony was held at St John's Lutheran Church, Eight Mile Plains , followed by a little fun in the local duck park and then off to Windaroo Cottage for a few more photos before the reception. I can't think of enough adjectives to describe the day, however I think I will make up for that by posting so many photos here, could resist and because there are so many I will split it into 2 posts, one now, one tomorrow :)
Lisa, you truly were a most stunning bride, a huge thank you to you and Jace for including me in your special day xxx
Hope you get to see these before you get back from your honeymoon.
xxx Rana :)





4 comments:

Christine Pobke said...

wow... love all the details captured! and her dress! and bouquet! and colours! swooooooon!!! :) great work!

Amanda Keeys said...

Really really lovely Rana! Gorgeous detail shots, LOVE the Bride's hair too. Nicely done.

Belinda Gillard (bride's sister) said...

Rana, you take beautiful photo's, Lisa is going to be rapt!!!! I had so much fun being in the bridal party and your photo's have captured that. Can't wait till they get back to see the rest!!!

diane knight said...

Wonderful photos!!! Thankyou Rana for capturing Jace & Lisa's wedding day so beautifully. (from Jace's mummy)