Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two gorgeous boys :) - Gold Coast Photographer

Somedays as a photographer you need to be a little inventive, especially when you have a 2 yr old who would rather do anything than have his photo taken :) This week I had the pleasure of catching up with Ros and her gorgeous boys, very alike in looks but different in personalities (or at least they were on the day when the strange lady with the big black thing came!). Little Braithe was more than happy to be in front of the camera giving me lots of smiles :) But Ethan would rather just go and play! SO we just went with it and Ros & Justin I hope you love how I have captured your beautiful boys.
And Ros, I hope you had a relaxing birthday dinner xx
Will be in touch with your gallery soon.
:) Rana




5 comments:

Kirsty said...

These are gorgeous Rana!!

Nicole Akhurst said...

Rana, these are such fun loving images. I especially like the cute and cheekyness from that little man. He has such a cute smile. Well done on a fun session.

Robyn Geering said...

beautiful shoot Rana, this looks like such a fun family and you have captured this spirit

Naomi said...

Gorgeous session Rana! Your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Rana. Well done! My grandchildren are beautiful aren't they. It was lovely to see these photos as I haven't seen the boys since August.
Thank you for the lovely images of them
Sue (Bathurst,NSW)