Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Steps Antenatal Classes - {Gold Coast Photographer}

This year I am excited tobe part of a new venture :) Baby Steps Antenatal Education is offering private antenatal classes in the Brisbane region. I was asked if I would like to come to one of the 4 weekly sessions and offer mini maternity shoots to the couples attending the classes.
This week I had my 1st session and Sam has given me permission to show a couple of her photos.
Good luck with the upcoming birth Sam, I hope you will post about it on the Baby steps facebook page.
:) Rana xx


3 comments:

LK said...

Beautiful images Rana! Love the outdoor shot.

Eileen said...

These are beautiful Rana, I'm sure she'll love them!

Sharon Mallin said...

They look in love - with each other and their bub. Great images Rana!