Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beautiful NZ wedding #2 - {Gold Coast Photographer}

As promised the 2nd installment of Martha and Lucas' wedding :)
Despite the rain we raved the beach, shoes off and had a lot of fun, we didn't have long as the only umbrella I brought with me, you see in the photos, somehow I managed to keep the camera kind of dry, it was worth it I think :)
A big thank you to Kylie Douglass who came and helped me out at the wedding, it was great to have an extra pair of hands :)
I love these photos, it was alot of fun to have a bit of a play when editing them, as you will see, I have done a few different things with a few of them, I love the effects :)
I was excited when I saw the 1st lot of photos, the way the circles have made a spiral makes me think of the Maori Koru -
The Maori Koru design is inspired by the New Zealand fern frond unfurling as it grows. It represents peace, tranquility, personal growth, positive change and awakening. It is associated with new life and harmony, so makes a wonderful gift for a new parent or child, newlyweds, or anyone starting on a new phase of their life.
Martha and Lucas incorporated the Koru into their wedding rings and had a beautiful Koru ornament on their table.
Again, Martha thank you for contacting me xx
Will be in touch with the rest of your photos in a few weeks xx





9 comments:

Kristy Bradford said...

Ohhh these are fab! Love the shapes in those first few and that last shot would look awesome as a big canvas!

Philly said...

Ohhh gorgeous! I love that umbrella!

Peta said...

gorgeous shots. So beautiful and colourful. I like the textures you have used.

Kylie Douglass said...

Firstly Rana, thank you so much again for inviting me to 'tag' along with you to this gorgeous wedding. The photos look fantastic and I'm sure Martha and Lucas will love them! It has been great to see the 'during' and 'after' and see how you've captured their beautiful day. Will be popping a few of mine up in the next couple of days :)

Emma Pointon said...

These are just gorgeous! I love the colourful umbrella contrasting with the ominous sky and typical NZ weather! Great concept!

Susan Wall said...

You made the rain part of the wedding so beautifully Rana. Such a talent to do that!
I love that umbrella, just adorable....as are the couple!

Karen Buckle said...

I LOVE these! LOVE.

mackyton said...

Fabulous photographs you have shared. Thanks a lot for sharing. I just loved the colourful umbrella. Got so many ideas for poses for my wedding photo-shoot that is in next month. Have already hired famous photographer to capture memorable photos. Also going to attend wedding of my friend at venue New York next week so will collect few ideas from there too.

Brian Wright said...

Nice blog! Keep writing this type of blog. Your blog is very informative. If you are looking for best gold coast photographer then you can contact with Bradley Kanaris.