Sunday, November 23, 2008

A great day at the beach {Gold Coast Photographer}

Today I had a fun shoot at the beautiful Fingal Heads again. Nearly the whole family was there and I know I had fun. You guys have some beautiful kids, Miss Mia and Miss Layla are totally adorable, I hope Robert has a shot gun ready for when they get older! Especially if their cousin is anything to go by. And how beautiful are Grandma & Grandpa, hope my hubby and I are like them after 41 years!!
Enjoy your sneak peak and Karen I'll have the rest of the shoot ready withing the next couple of weeks.
Talk to you soon :)
Rana xx


3 comments:

The Laughing Athlete said...

WOWOW, what a challenge with so many to photograph! You did sooo well though! and I love the location!

Helen said...

Great shots Rana... what a big family... they'll be stoked with these...

Anonymous said...

Rana you did a great job with a big family. Gorgeous session. Well done