Friday, November 7, 2008

Products

I've had a few inquiries about the products available from me. Now please take note that product photography is not my forte!! Below are some of the products I offer.

MINI ACCORDIONS


These are the most adorable mini albums, they come with your selection of 15 different photos. They are very popular. Making lovely keepsakes for proud parents, grandparents, bridesmaids etc, the possibilities are endless. Keep them in your pocket to show anyone and everyone or display them on your desk.
You can see the size in the photo next to the CD.

PRINTS

I offer prints of different sizes, regular sizes are 5x7, 8x10, 8x12 & 16x24, I can however pretty much do any print the size you want it.

MOUNTS

I highly recommend mounted prints especially for anything over 8x12. Prints are mounted on a 20mm foamcore (kind of like polystyrene), they come with a black or white edging and I think they look absolutely fabulous. I have just had 3 12x24 mounts done for work and they look awesome (photos to follow) Mounts are very lightweight, so great for posting and great for hanging, mine are just hung with 3M no mark hooks - too easy. These make a nice change from canvases. I do offer canvases as well but have no photos at the moment.

PHOTO TILES

These photo tile are something different, they come in various sizes and are mounted on board, you can choose how many photos you want and the colour of the back board. The ones above are 3 10x10cm and 1 single 20x20cm. They are really glossy and look good anywhere.

ALBUMS
I can make up albums to suit your needs, these make a lovely keepsake.

If there is anything else you would like, I will try my hardest to help. If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact me.
:) Rana

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow - I love the tiles! They look fantastic!

Nice range of products.

Anonymous said...

You have fantastic products Rana, the tiles are fantastic.