Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Lovely Miss Sharli - {Gold Coast Photographer}

I last shot Miss Sharli when she was 7 weeks old, she did not want to sleep for me and it wasn't the most successful session ever. Today we planned to do some Christmas shots for mum and dad to put in the Chrissy cards, that's good, no sleeping needed! Miss S is now 6months old, she greeted me at the door with huge smiles and I thought WOOOHOOO, however once I pulled out the camera, Sharli saw it as a big horrible nasty thing, she cried everytime she looked at it. We still managed to get some lovely shots, and I finally got some sleeping ones!
Jacinda, hope you like this sneak peak, will be in touch in the next couple of days xxx
P.S - Thank you for being so calm and patient :)


You can see the bottom lip starting to go in these two!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Love the first shot!

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute is she...even with the bottom lip...adorable!

Natalie said...

awww she is absolute cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work there!
I love the first shot and also the one of her cuddling up to Mum, gorgeous!
Oh and who could resist a baby feet shot - love it!

Anonymous said...

Aw, look at those gorgeous lips!! So sweet Rana :)